Saturday, July 3, 2010

really love this poem..!!! :D

I run to the forest and then I sing
I run to the beach and shout out loud
it is so quiet
I hate being quiet and alone
I want to be noisy
I want to be at a market
I'm bored with being tired
I want to get rid of you, darkness
I feel covered with soot if I'm alone
just break the glass to make a noise!!!
let them howl, until there is a tumult
oh,,I can see an angel weaving a stripped spider's web
on the wall of a white palace
why not just swing the bell, until it winces!!
or should I run to the forest
turn the beach....

By Rangga in AADC :))
hmmm,,u should know that i still and always love that movie,,and i love absolutely that poem cz i think it sums up the situation that i often got in my life ...hoho*)
hmm,,so whats title of the poem??
well,,whateva its title, i won't care cz i think its so a great poem..!!! xixii...

2 comments:

om rame said...

bagus mbak untaian kata-katanya.
ijin untuk menjadi foLLower di bLog ini, saLam kenaL.

nuniiy said...

hehe...bukan karya saya..
itu puisi rangga di AADC..
*pelem kesukaan saya... ;p

bole..bole...
makasii ya uda follow.. :)